As I’m sure you’re aware… Christmas is coming! and its not taking the long way or stopping for a carton of milk! its now only TEN days away!
Sorry to shout just then but I need to give myself a bit of a wake up because I have completed only 1 gift and there are many more I need to get done.
Unfortunately over the weekend I was distracted by the leaking sieve others like to call the house I live in… and also organising my teams christmas party for work. The rain has slowed and the party is over so now I have no excuses! I need to get stuck into my sewing!
I did get a tutorial written over the weekend though that has been posted to CraftBlog today… yay for french seams!
Heres a list of the handmade gifts I am planning on having completed by the end of the weekend;
- 3 x Santa Sacks for my eldest brothers children
- 1 x Santa Sack for my youngest brothers child
- 2 x Santa Sacks for my work mates children (this can be the last gift completed as it does not require posting!)
- 1 x Ovenmit set for Dans nan
- 1 x Patchwork pillow case for Dans brother
- 1 x Sleep Mask and drawer sachets for Dans mum
- 1 x ???? for Dans Dad – SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!
I also was trying to work out what to make Dan but I’m struggling and think I may just buy him something.
Thankfully the santa sacks are all started and the fabric for the others has been washed, dried and ironed… I just need to sit down in front of my machine and stay there till they are all finished!!!
Wish me luck! I hope you get all your gift making completed too!